Every time you shop for groceries and swipes your SooperCard, All Saint Church automatically starts earning a rebate.
5% of your purchases will go directly to our church.
Ready to help?
Follow the instruction below to Sign In or Create an Account to Enroll.
PLEASE NOTE: You must have an Email to proceed
STEP 1: CREATING AN ONLINE DIGITAL ACCOUNT **NOTE: If you already have an online digital account, skip to #2 Go to or • Select ‘Create an Account’.
• Under Sign-In information, enter your email and create a password.
(Write down your email & password—will need it in step 2)
• Select ‘Use Card Number’.
• Enter your King Soopers Loyalty Card Number or Alt ID, last name and postal code.
• Under ‘Select Your Preferred Store’ enter your postal code.
• Select ‘Find Stores’.
• Choose your store then select ‘Create Account’.
• You will then be prompted to check your email for a confirmation email.
• Click the hyperlink in your email to finish creating your Online Account.
• Continue to step #2 to register for the King Soopers Community Rewards Program of your choice.
STEP 2: REGISTER FOR KING SOOPERS or City Market COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM
Go to or • Select ‘Sign-In’.
• Enter your email and password then select ‘sign in’.
(This will be the email and password you created in step 1)
• Select ‘My Account’ from drop down menu. Then select Community Rewards from the left-hand side under
• Click on Community Rewards.
• Under Find an Organization: Enter All Saints Catholic Church in the organization name or VT262in the NPO number.
Before clicking on search make sure the organizations description “Faith Based” is selected on the view by type area.
• Then select Search Results.
You should now see your organization information listed under ‘Community Rewards’ on your Account Summary page.